Friday, September 28, 2012

Favorite Finds Friday {22}


Hi everyone! Megan here! So Friday is here and you guys know what that means. Favorite Finds Friday!! I'm just going to cut right to the chase and get to the good stuff today. Hope you guys enjoy.

Whimsically Homemade
Whimsically Homemade
If you were featured we ask you pretty please to grab a button. It's not mandatory, but it would be nice. We follow all blogs that are featured through most media sites. (Facebook, Twitter, GFC, etc...)




Megan's Finds:


1. Gingerbread House Mug Perch via Not Martha. How flippin' cute are these? I sooo want make some of these for Christmas this year. What a great conversation starter.






2. DIY Rose Beads via Flowers Forever. This such a cool idea. What a great way to save those roses from your wedding or the valentine rose you honey got you. 




3. Chocolate Kahula Cupcakes via Annie's Eats. So, everyone knows that I'm such a lush. I love my Pink Truck wine and I love my Kahula and milk. And i love these cupcakes. I want them now!





Emily's Finds:


1. Crystal Light Beauty Products via Love U Madly.This is completely awesome. I never would have thought to add a powdered drink to something to make lip gloss. Definitely going to have to try this one out! 


2. Recipe Binder via the Adventures of Maia the Bee.I can't believe I haven't done this already! I have binders for a lot of things, but I have yet to get my recipes in gear! Seeing how easy this one was might get my butt in gear.


3. Peanut Butter Pretzel Pumpkins via Wine and GlueAh! I can't even tell you guys how in love I am with these right now, I can't wait for Halloween now because I want to make these for Scarlett's daycare party.




Melissa's Finds:

1. Salvaged Doors via Dishfunctional Designs. When I found this I thought it was really neat. There are quite a few ideas you can use to turn an old door into something new. Personally I enjoy the bookshelf and table. Old doors make for a really unique and rustic look. And there's so many cool ones I couldn't pick out just one door. So you guys are just going to have to take a look yourself.

2. DIY Felt Leaf Garland via Inspirations by D. I don't normally work with fabric, but I think this is a great idea for fall. Especially if you're a teacher. It would look adorable in a classroom! 



3.DIY Spell Books via Piccolina Designs. Ahh! Halloween is right around the corner. This is a really cute decoration idea. If you plan on throwing a "Monster Bash" this would also be spooky accessory. I could see these next to a witches cauldron. Man I love Halloween!! 




That's it for this week. Go and visit and leave some comment love. We'll see you tomorrow for the Saturday Social blog hop!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my spell books. You have an adorable blog.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Crafting!

Megan@ Whimsically Homemade